Discipleship is one of the ways we grow our faith and draw closer to Jesus. At Shiloh you will find multiple opportunities for growth for you and your family.
- Sunday School: Small groups are available Sunday mornings at 10:00. Classes for adults and all ages of kids are available.
- Rebellion: Youth in grades 4-12 are invited for food, fun and a lesson designed to lead them closer to Christ. Rebellion meets Sunday evenings at 6:00 and is typically over at 7:30. Rebellion is led by Joey Johnson, Shiloh’s Youth Minister.
- Monday Night Women’s Bible Study: All women are invited for this time of fellowship and study every Monday evening at 6:00 in the Fellowship Hall. A meal is shared along with times of prayer and a study which typically is from a book by a Christian author. The Women’s Bible study group is led by Ms. Susan Holliday.
- Wednesday Night Adult Study: Wednesday evenings at 6:30 a study open to all adults takes place in the Adult Sunday School room. Various topical and book studies are covered. The Wednesday night study is led by Jonathan Tullos, Shiloh’s Pastor.
- Men’s Prayer Breakfast: A men’s prayer breakfast takes place on the second Sunday of the month at 8:45 AM in the Fellowship Hall. Breakfast is shared as well as a devotion and time of prayer.